weekend madness

As i write this, all three girls are all over me! We are waiting for Shayne to come back and pick us up - Saturday mornings the girls have sailing lessons till 1pm. Shayne and I have our sailing training in the afternoon so that Sundays are kept free for family day. We use to do our sailing training on Sundays whilst the girls go to my parents for the day but Reese has decided that Sunday should be Family Day.

It's cold and wet in Suva today and am not sure if it will stay like this the rest of the weekend but if it does we might head out tomorrow morning in search for the sun and a surf - from memory high tide is at 8am.

I was going to sneak in a bit of me time this morning whilst the husband and children are busy but Shayne has just volunteered my services to water blast the boat ramp at the National Sailing Centre. It gets very slippery and last year, I slipped on the ramp whilst putting our boat in the water and had a slight concussion. Had memory loss for a short while which really freaked me out - my life flashed across me. Lesson learnt: Be extra careful. Life is short, you never know when you are going to go and if and when you do, what will your children and family remember the most.
This is a rare family photo (less Ely) whislt on holiday at an Uncles farm in New Zealand last year. Was pretty cold for these Fijians

Comments

Popular Posts